Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Trip up North

On New Years day me and the boys went up to my grandparents house with my brother and parents. The kids were so excited to play in the snow! It was so good to see my family up there and visit with everyone. Thanks Brette & Brooke for taking me to breakfast on Saturday, it was good to see you both! On Saturday night Mikey and my dad went to the Jazz game so my mom and I decided to take the boys to the Cheesecake Factory. We waited for over an hour but it was worth it! Thanks Mom and Dad for taking us up and for taking such good care of us while you were here we had so much fun and miss you already!

1 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Snow isn't quite fun for Nathan yet. But, I think it is fun and can't wait until he actually wants to play in it. I would never want to live in it though!

The boys are getting so big! Happy New Year!