Carson had his school Valentine party on Friday. They did a little craft, played bingo, decorated cupcakes and passed out their Valentines. It was a good party and I think all the kids had fun!
You are awesome to do all that!!! Good job super mom!!!! Carson looks so grown-up at school. It is nice I bet to still have Conner around to keep you busy he is so silly!!! Miss ya!! Love ya!!! Tell the boys hi!!!
3 comments:
I love all of the pictures!!!! It looks like you had a fun day!! We love you all and miss you.
You are awesome to do all that!!! Good job super mom!!!! Carson looks so grown-up at school. It is nice I bet to still have Conner around to keep you busy he is so silly!!! Miss ya!! Love ya!!! Tell the boys hi!!!
How fun! Conner is s cute I love that he has Wally in the seatbelt what a geek. Miss you guys, give the boys loves for me!
Post a Comment