Kelli & Lance came for the weekend for baby blessings and just brought Braysen with them. Me and Conner met them for lunch on Friday and then I watched him on Saturday so they could go to dinner with Lance's family. He sat with Conner at the little table and thought he was so big, it was way cute. I let him eat his mac n' cheese with his hands (something his mommy probably doesn't let him do!) He is so dang cute though, we just loved him up! Hopefully he will still remember me when we see them again! Love you guys!Sunday, March 7, 2010
Braysen!
Kelli & Lance came for the weekend for baby blessings and just brought Braysen with them. Me and Conner met them for lunch on Friday and then I watched him on Saturday so they could go to dinner with Lance's family. He sat with Conner at the little table and thought he was so big, it was way cute. I let him eat his mac n' cheese with his hands (something his mommy probably doesn't let him do!) He is so dang cute though, we just loved him up! Hopefully he will still remember me when we see them again! Love you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh those are soooo cute!! You are right I do spoon feed him more than I probably should so he probably loved that!!! Thanks again for watching him I bet he had a ton of fun!!!
Post a Comment