Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Conner's Birthday Party!

For Conner's birthday I didn't want to do a big friend party so we just had a few friends come and eat with us at Pirate Island Pizza. Conner was SO excited all day and just hyper and dancing around. It was cute watching him get so excited for his little party.
Here are some pictures of Conner opening presents and eating cupcakes. He asked for the "chip cupcakes" (rainbow party chip). We let him open our presents the morning of his birthday because he was so hyper and I didn't want him bugging me all day! He had so much fun with his little friends and his girlfriend Aspen :) Chandi told me Aspen wanted to look cute for Conner so she had to pick out what clothes to wear for him...how cute! I still can't believe he is already 4, its just crazy to me!

5 comments:

The Leeflangs said...

how fun! we love pirate island!

Grammie & Pa Pa said...

Love all the pictures!! Looks like you had lots of fun. Aspen is so cute. They both look to big!

Binny said...

He is such a cutie! Happy birthday Conner! We miss you guys! Hopefully we get to see you soon!

Kristi said...

Conner is getting so big! Thats cute that Aspen wanted to look cute for him!

Leavitt Family said...

Happy Birthday squishy!!! I can't wait to be there and tend you guys and love on you guys!!! Miss ya, see ya soon!!!