For Carson's spring break we ended up staying home most of the time because it was so cold all week. So we decided to take a couple days and head up north (ya, it was colder but still fun!) On Friday we headed up north and had a fun weekend with the Langlois family!
We played "Just Dance" on the Wii and it was so funny to watch everyone dance (Conner has some pretty funny dance moves, I'll have to post some videos!) Then we tried to play Rockband and did pretty good :)
Saturday it was snowing all day so I was glad we planned to go to the Aquarium that day. It was pretty busy but we had tons of fun!
The stingrays were way fun to watch, they would swim right up by the side so you could pet them. Conner got his arm in there and pet them a few times, I was surprised he was so into it. I loved the little polka dot stingrays the best, they were so cute! :) Then for dinner that night we went to Costa Vida...it was SO yummy!The weekend ended up being so fun and I'm glad we decided to go up! The kids had so much fun playing and it was nice to get away from our normal everyday life :) Thanks guys for having us, we miss you already!
3 comments:
Cute blog! Glad you were able to make it a fun spring break besides it being cold... I hear ya there, I am so ready for the sun! Moving back to SL in the winter has been a trial 0-) LOL -- mind it still in southern utah and it justs makes you want it more.... We are doing good though, we've been adjusting to all the changes. We miss seeing you guys! Hope all is well other wise. Tell the family hello, hope to see you guys soon
Lots of Love
xoxoxoxo
We love the aquarium! So glad you could enjoy it!
Looks like fun...wish we could have seen ya....you can't please us all..huh! Luv ya!
Post a Comment