Saturday, April 3, 2010

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I am so grateful for this time of year when we can remember what our Savior did for us! I think this is my most favorite holiday because it gives us all a chance to take a look at our lives and see where we have needed the Atonement. This past year my testimony of Jesus Christ has grown so much. I feel like my faith and trust in Heavenly Father has increased so much and that we have to rely on Him for everything! I know the Lord puts stumbling stones in our path to make us stronger. He also gives us the most amazing gift, the Savior, to be there to comfort us when we need Him most. I know He feels every emotion that we do because He endured it all, the joys and sorrows. He willingly sacrificed so much because of his unselfish love for each of us. I know without any doubt that He lives and loves all of us individually and knows us by name. I hope you all have a great Easter and remember our Savior and His loving sacrifice for all of us!

2 comments:

Jem said...

Thank you for sharing your testimony. I love this time of year also. I dont think people can really appreciate the Atonement unless theyve truly had to go through the repentance process.

Grammie & Pa Pa said...

thanks for sharing, you are an amazing woman. You of course, made me cry, (yeah I know that's not hard to do). But thank you again for reminding us of what is most important. We love you and are amazed at the spiritual growth we have seen in you lately. Love ya See you next month!