Carson's teacher called me the day before he went back after the week off from testing and told me Carson would be getting a Life Skills Award for "Responsibility" at the assembly on Friday. I wondered if she had the right Carson ;) Well Dan walked him up a little ways when they called his name. Carson stood up there while they did the other awards. Then when they were done he came back to us and started crying! I think he was so scared up there, poor thing! I was so proud of him though and so happy that he got the award. He is such a good student and is so smart! I am so proud that he has grown so much and can't believe he will be in 1st grade next year!Friday, May 7, 2010
Life Skills Award
Carson's teacher called me the day before he went back after the week off from testing and told me Carson would be getting a Life Skills Award for "Responsibility" at the assembly on Friday. I wondered if she had the right Carson ;) Well Dan walked him up a little ways when they called his name. Carson stood up there while they did the other awards. Then when they were done he came back to us and started crying! I think he was so scared up there, poor thing! I was so proud of him though and so happy that he got the award. He is such a good student and is so smart! I am so proud that he has grown so much and can't believe he will be in 1st grade next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I just saw that you updated your blog. What a sweet kid. I can't believe he's going to be in 1st grade either?! I hope everything is good with you.
Carson doesn't like attention like that poor thing. I can hardly get a hug from him when I see him. I can't believe he will be in 1st grad next year. Time flys! I'm glad that you have such good friends, the farm looks like lots of fun, espcially for your boys!! Can't wait to see Conner's moves! See ya next week!
Way to go Carson!
Post a Comment