Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Watch this!

I just had to share this amazing video! I have been reading Stephanie Nielson's blog for a while and can't imagine how much she has gone through. Her testimony is so strong and I love that she shares it freely with so many people that read her blog. I also love how she talks about motherhood in the video and how she is thankful for her trials. I am glad I watched it tonight...definitely needed it! Anyway, here is the link so go watch it! The music is so good too :)

3 comments:

Darci said...

I love Nie Nie whenever I get down I read her blog it is so uplifting.

Leslie said...

I love this video!!! I watched it a few days ago--amazing!

Ryan and Donna said...

Our family has followed Stephanie's story for a while now. She is an inspiration. Her interview on the Oprah Winfrey show was also very touching. Thank you for posting this, I had not seen this video yet.