A couple weeks ago I got to go to Vegas with a few of my friends for a little overnight trip. I had never left my kids overnight but it was so nice to get away! We didn't end up taking a lot of pictures but we packed in a lot of fun while we were there!

Taking my parents to the hotel during a shopping break. They were flying back to Kansas the next day and rode down with us.

Melissa took this picture because I looked everywhere for sunglasses...and if anyone knows me well, they know it takes me forever to decide on anything! ha ha :)

Dinner at Cheesecake Factory...always yummy! Left to right: Leslie, Keeley, Brandi, Julie, Sarah, Melissa and Me.

Later that night we watched a movie at our hotel, Letters to Juliet, it was cute. Me, Melissa and Leslie were not tired when we got done with the movie so we walked around the casino (only for like 15 minutes..there were lots of weirdo's out at 1:00 in the morning!) This was a random statue in the casino.

Then went out to see the pool

Laying out by the pool was so relaxing! Not having to worry about kids, sunscreen, floaties, potty breaks, snacks, etc...was so nice! :)

It was such a fun weekend and hopefully we can plan another trip soon! Hawaii anyone??? I wish :)
6 comments:
How fun....brooke and I did that one weekend with our girlfriends...those are always needed and so much fun. There is nothing better than having solme close girlfriends! BTW- you look amazing!
Oh gosh--Hawaii sounds divine! :-)
I just wrote on Melissa's blog--was it not so random when sometime in the morning we're all in bed still and break out into the theme song for Fresh Prince? so random. Still makes me laugh.
So glad that you have such good friends. Thanks for taking us down with you. We had such a good time the whole trip. You will need to hug and kiss Breyson as much as you can for me. We miss you all so much. I don't know what I will do when Kevy and Binny and the girls move. We love you and love to see all of your pictures.
I am glad you had fun you soooo deserve it!!!
Good for you Sandy! You absolutely derserved it..... It looks like you all enjoyed your selves! You are so beautiful, I miss seeing you and the familY! I really do miss St George and the first opportunity we are coming back....
I got a new job, it is amazing! It's in the medical field so my brain has been on over load. LOL - but it is M-F 830-5 so more time with the family. Hope all is well, love you guys!
xoxoxo
I'm jealous of your get-a-way! It looks like you had a blast!
Post a Comment