{First Day}
We drove down to San Diego on July 28th and got there pretty late so the next day we just relaxed, bbq'd and hung out by the pool all day. The kids had so much fun playing, eating popsicles and swimming! All three of them were instant little friends and I'm glad they got a long so well! I told Danie that Carson and Kayla can get married one day when we gets home from his mission :)
We drove down to San Diego on July 28th and got there pretty late so the next day we just relaxed, bbq'd and hung out by the pool all day. The kids had so much fun playing, eating popsicles and swimming! All three of them were instant little friends and I'm glad they got a long so well! I told Danie that Carson and Kayla can get married one day when we gets home from his mission :)


{Second Day}
We originally planned to go to Sea World on Friday but the guy that got us in wasn't able to that day so we went to the beach instead! It was overcast most of the day but still just perfect to sit and play on the beach! The kids had so much fun looking for sea shells and a girl on the beach gave Kayla a tiny sand crab. I love that she held it and let it crawl all over her! So cute :) In the second collage Carson has baby powder all over him (thus the white body!) I'm glad Danie showed us that great trick, baby powder is amazing at the beach. So if you ever go just trust me and bring some, it takes the sand right off! When we got home from the beach we made a good dinner (thanks Lindsay for bringing your recipe) and then Danie made us a yummy fruit pizza!
We originally planned to go to Sea World on Friday but the guy that got us in wasn't able to that day so we went to the beach instead! It was overcast most of the day but still just perfect to sit and play on the beach! The kids had so much fun looking for sea shells and a girl on the beach gave Kayla a tiny sand crab. I love that she held it and let it crawl all over her! So cute :) In the second collage Carson has baby powder all over him (thus the white body!) I'm glad Danie showed us that great trick, baby powder is amazing at the beach. So if you ever go just trust me and bring some, it takes the sand right off! When we got home from the beach we made a good dinner (thanks Lindsay for bringing your recipe) and then Danie made us a yummy fruit pizza!

{Last Day}On Saturday we got to go to Sea World! Danie and Ryon know a guy there that gave us the VIP treatment and let us in through the back :) We first just looked around at some of the little exhibits and then went to the Shamu show! It was a busy, hot Saturday so we sat towards the back but the kids loved it! They've changed it a lot too since I've been, the trainers don't even get into the water anymore (which is probably a good thing). We also saw the sea lion show, which has also changed a lot. It was pretty funny though! Then we headed over to Elmo's land where there were a few little rides and things for the kids to do. The polar bears were fun to see. The kids loved the walrus too and thought it was so funny that he was so hairy. Carson and Conner loved the sharks and made me take tons of pictures of them (I only posted a couple) :) We were sad we missed the dolphin show but we went and rode "Atlantis" kind of like Splash Mountain. My kids got talked into riding it and are forever scarred for life! ha ha! It was kind of scary for them and they both cried at the end, but I'm proud of them for riding it! To end the long day we went and ate at Phil's BBQ. The line to get in was out the door and wrapped around the building but Danie got us VIP treatment again and we walked in the employee entrance and got seated in like 15 minutes :) It was so good!! Thanks Danie and Ryon for letting us come stay we had SO MUCH FUN!! We can't wait to see you all again soon! Love you guys!!!




6 comments:
That looks SO fun! Makes me want to go on a girls trip!!! well... maybe we can pretend we are on one tomorrow at lunch ;) haha Can't wait!!!!
I'm so jealous! We want to go so bad....anywhere :) Hope you have an awesome birthday today! Joey is doing a rotation in Kanab right now. So, he is gone Mon-Fri. but weekends would still work for a bbq when you guys are free :)
Wow looks like you guys had so much fun! We sure miss yu guys, I am sad because I don't know when we will get to see you again! Love ya! and Happy birthday Sandy!
So fun! We love sea world. glad to hear that they don't get in the water anymore with the whales...scary! Hope to see you all soon!
FUN!
Love your sundress you're wearing at the beach!
Sorry I missed your bday lunch... remind me to give you your gift!!!
Love your post! You look so beautiful Sandy... Your boys are handsome as ever! Growing up so fast. I loved all your pictures, it looks like you had a really nice time! Good for you.. and yes, your sundress is super adorable.
Hope all is well...
xoxoxo
Post a Comment