


Back in September we went up north for my moms family party. It was fun to see everyone and let the cousins play. There were lots of fun games for the kids too, they loved it. I was so excited to see Kevin and Binny and their kids since it had been over a year since I saw them. Their cute girls were so big! Conner and Nellie had so much fun together and were little buddies :) I'm glad they can all play so well together after not seeing each other for so long. It was so fun to see Ro Ro and Pa Pa too...she always has yummy treats and the kids were in heaven!
3 comments:
I love Carson's little vampire teeth--he'll be so perfect for Halloween! :-)
FYI: In preschool this past week Conner said he changed his mind from being Harry Potter for Halloween and that he's now going to be a pirate. :-)
We love all of the pictures Sandy!! We had such a good time and it was so fun to have all of the grandchildren together! Good memories!
It was so much fun to see you guys. The girls had so much fun with you and your boys. Thanks for the little treats for the girls. They loved them. Miss you.
Post a Comment