My kids are getting to be good little decorators! I let them put most of the ornaments on the tree this year. I usually fix them but they did pretty good! Carson was into it more than Conner, who was entertained with the box the tree was in. He played in that thing all the next day too, funny boy :) They are getting so excited for Christmas!Sunday, December 12, 2010
Decorating the Tree
My kids are getting to be good little decorators! I let them put most of the ornaments on the tree this year. I usually fix them but they did pretty good! Carson was into it more than Conner, who was entertained with the box the tree was in. He played in that thing all the next day too, funny boy :) They are getting so excited for Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'm really proud of you Sandy that you didn't fix the tree. Way to go. Hope to see you soon. The tree does look good.
Post a Comment