First of all, I can't believe Carson is 7! It seems so weird to me! I must be getting old! :) He had such a fun birthday though. The night before his birthday we went to Pasta Factory and then the next morning he got an electric scooter, which he is LOVING!
Monday, January 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Thanks for having my kids they had sooooo much fun!! That is all they could talk about that night!!! Happy Birthday Carson Love you!!!
Happy birthday Carson!! I still can't beliee that he is 7! It is just crazy. We can't wait to see you in a few months!
holy cow I can not believe he's 7!!! there is no way time is going by that fast! I would love to get together soon!!! once it's above 50 degrees on a Saturday maybe we could do a picnic at a park or something? :)
Our cute Carsen is 7 wow! He is so big. We just love him and glad he is part of our family. Glad that you updated your blog Sandy. We love all the pictures. Like the one with licorce for a mustache, silly, goofy, Conner. And yeah, the kids did eat more cookie dough than cooked cookie's. That was fun though and I hope to make it a tradition each time I come to visit. We love you all and miss you tons!! See you soon.
Post a Comment