I can't believe my baby boy is already 5! Where has the time gone? I still remember the day he was born like it was yesterday. We had a fun day for Conner's birthday. He went to preschool and got to take some yummy rice crispy treats and then when he got home I helped him (helped meaning, I did all the work) put together his 400 piece Spongebob lego set.
We had his party at a fun place in town with bounce houses and fun slides. He was so funny to watch while he opened his presents and was so excited to see what everyone got for him.
I didn't have a chance to get a group picture of everyone because they were all running around like crazy but I did manage to get a few of him with his friends. After the party we took the kids to Olive Garden (Conner's choice...and a good one at that!) he said McDonalds at first so we lucked out when he changed his mind! ;) Carson is into sticking his tounge out whenever I take his picture..he is a little stink. I might just have to get out the hot sauce! ;) It was a fun day though and it was cute to see Conner so excited all day knowing it was his "special day". We feel so blessed to have him in our family. He has such a fun little personality and makes us laugh everyday! We love our little squishy boy :)
2 comments:
We love Conner too! And miss him. And we love to hear all the funny things he says. It looks like you pulled off another fun birthday party Sandy. We love all the pictures and can't wait to see you all next month! Love ya
I can't beleive what a big boy he is! He is so cute. We are excited to see you! Not too much longer!
Post a Comment