
So at the beginning of the school year I told Carson if he didn't ever pull his card I would take him to Lagoon. We planned out a little trip and headed up to Salt Lake for the weekend. We were so lucky to be able to stay with my fun cousin Brooke at her beautiful house! Saturday was spent at Lagoon. The boys weren't big on riding a ton of rides but we rode a lot of the smaller rides and they LOVED the train ride. Both were scared on Puff the magic dragon (I think they have their dad's fear of roller coasters!) ha ha silly boys!
It was a fun weekend, although it did rain all day Sunday when we planned to go to temple square...we will have to go again for sure though! Good job Carson on being such a good student, keep it up for 2nd grade!
1 comments:
I can't wait until our kids are older and we can "spur of the moment" do fun stuff like you guys!!! I'm so jealous!
Post a Comment