Monday, February 11, 2008

OuR tRiP To KaNsAs!

Sorry everyone I have been lazy and didnt type anything here yet. But yes we had fun visiting my family in Kansas. It was too snowy for us though we didnt know how to get around in that stuff. The boys did so good on the flight (it was the first time flying for me and my boys). Carson looked out the window and thought it was the coolest thing and conner was so busy but fell asleep for most of it. I was the one that was more scared though I think :) Thanks for having us though and taking care of us while we were out there everyone! We love and miss you already!



Conner layed under the seat in front of us he was so funny!











Conner is a little mack daddy...I gotta keep an eye on him!




















Decorating valentines cookies at grammies!








We had a little late birthday party for Carson while we were
out there. Thanks for all the presents everyone!







5 comments:

Leavitt Family said...

They are sooo cute we had such a good time with you guys out here!!! I am missing them already!!! Hope we can see you again soon Love you!!!

Kelli

Goddard Family said...

How fun...how was the plane ride? You look frickin awesome Sandy..miss you lots!

Binny said...

Oh we had so mcuh fun with you guys! Hopefully we will get to see you soon!

Wood Family Memories said...

Hi Sandy,

I loved looking at all your fun photos of your trip! I can't believe how much everyone has grown! I love your hair, it's getting so long... You look awesome as always! Your mom looks great too, she just loves her grand babies! I hope all is well, we should get together soon

Blake Bench said...

Your boys are getting so big! What cute kids. Sorry I haven't brought Olivia by to see you yet. I just started a blog too: allisonblakenco.blogspot.com

I will try to email you back and will hopefully see you soon though. Love, Allison