skip to main |
skip to sidebar
FuNnY BoYs!
Carson and Conner have been sick last week but are finally getting over it. Carson was napping in the other room and woke up and I found him here on the floor asleep again it was too funny not to take a picture!
Conner thinks brothers underwear is a hat! Nice huh
4 comments:
they are getting so big...what cute boys you have!!!!when is the little girl coming???
Oh they are so funny! I love that picture of Conner.
Hey Sandy,
Your blog is cute. It is fun to see what you guys have been up to. Your boys are growing up! We will have to get together and do something. I have been just staying hope until the end of RSV season:) EM
Hey Sandy,
Cute pictures of your boys. They are so cute. Love, Love, Love the purses. Here is the link to our blog http://jbsquarnberg.blogspot.com
Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment