Thursday, March 13, 2008

HaPpY BiRtHdAy CoNnEr!


I know this is a few days late but my blogger hasnt been uploading pictures the past few days. Anyway Conner turned 2 on Sunday... he is getting so big! I can't believe its already been two years since I had him (all 9 pounds of him too). He talks all the time and he repeats everything I say. He loves to play with his big brother and he is usually really good at following his orders too :). He is so sweet and we are so lucky to have him in our family!




Just before church on Sunday




His new bike!



He blew out his candles before we even finished singing happy birthday :)





9 comments:

Unknown said...

He is so cute! Looks like he was having fun. Time sure does fly by. I can't believe that you had a 9 lb. baby!!!

Goddard Family said...

happy birthday conner, he is getting so big. looks like it was a ragin party...miss ya

Leavitt Family said...

Shake your booty Conner Aunt Kelli loves you I can't believe how big you are!!! These are cute pics Sandy I love them!!!!!I remember when you brought him home that was sooo fun we were all there when he was born too!!! Love you all!!!

Binny said...

He is so sweet and darling. I can't beleive he is already two! Nellie will be too in a few months crazy!

Wood Family Memories said...

Hi Sandy,

Your boys are ADORABLE......... 2 years already - Time flies huh :) I hope he had a nice birthday, sorry we weren't able to make it.

Talk to you soon

Wood Family

Staci said...

Hey Sandy! Candice just told me about your blog tonight. It has been been reading what you guys have been up to. Can you believe our boys are two already? Chandler's b-day is next week and I just can't even believe how fast it has gone by. Let's get together soon and head to the park or something. The boys would have a blast! Our blog is www.dustinandstaci.blogspot.com if you want to check it out.

Staci said...

How funnt! You must have seen the comment on hers before the one on yours! Two kids is GREAT! I love it! I was so scared the ENTIRE time I was pregnant, but I have been loving it. It has been so much better than I could have ever imagined. Time for number 3...? Just kidding :)

Taylors6 said...

Conner is HUGE! Man we miss you guys! I have been thinking so much about you guys lately because we had tacos with pickles the other night. ha ha! Sure miss you and love you guys. Your boys are just as handsome and grown up as can be!

The Capitans said...

How are you? Your boys are so cute.