My boys are obsessed with stickers and this is one of the things they love to do with them. They also like to put them in random places like my kitchen chairs and the tile (which are so hard to get off by the way)
Sharing the little chair...so cute!
Thanks for the headband Aunt Jolene!
7 comments:
I had no idea so many ward members blogged. This is awesome. I am addicted and use mine like a journal.
Love the Stickers.
what do you know, you finally updated us on what is going on over there....cute boys. you are frickin gorgeous and an awesome mom. miss you..
Your boys are so dang cute. I was happy you put a picture of you on there. I feel like I havent seen you in so long. At least I got to see a picture :) Love ya girl
What a cute mom you are. Hope life finds you well and happy! xoxo
I have to say your boys are pretty darn cute themselves. I found your blog on Becky's also. I added you as a friend :) Blogging is such a fun way to stay in touch.
Hey Sandy,
Your boys are growing up so fast! How handsome are they... Watch out for those girls, they are going to be voltures :) You and Dan have fantastic genes! I hope Conner had a wonderful birthday, so sorry we weren't able to make it!
Let's BBQ soon, what are your plans this coming weekend? My moms store (Albertsons) is having a easter hunt @ 9:00 am for ages 2-8. I'm thinking of taking the girls
You are sooo pretty and I love you tons and miss you!! Conner and Carson are soo cute I can't wait to see them also!!! Give them kisses until I get there!!! Love you
Post a Comment