Wednesday, April 30, 2008

CaRsOn'S 1st T-bAlL GaMe!

Last night was Carson's first T-ball game. It was so cute to watch him play and he did pretty good too. They just bat through both teams twice and they all get to run the bases even if its an out. He had a lot of fun and stayed pretty into it too. Some of the other kids started sitting down in the outfield and got bored but Carson was into it the whole game :)







8 comments:

Darci said...

Is Dan his coach?? I need to get C into a sport and I was thinking something like T Ball.
M is more into music and dance so we will see what happens with those two. One of my friends said Dan is the best coach ever. She has 2 boys on his team.

Unknown said...

Hi Sandy. This is Melissa (Clements) Gladwell. I ran across your blog and just wanted to say hi! I haven't seen you probably since Lindsey's baby shower. Your boys are so cute! Conner and my Carter are so close in age but Conner looks so much older. Probably all the hair. Carter is still bald for the most part! Cute family! I hope you are doing good and it was fun to read your blog!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

It was so funny seeing you there Sandy! Carson is darling! Weren't all those boys so dang cute?!?

Taylors6 said...

OH MY GOSH! He is so freakin cute! I wish I could be his cheerleader!!!

Wood Family Memories said...

Hi Sandy,

Carson is becoming such a grown up! He looks like he is having a blast :) That is so awesome you have him in T-ball. Is Dan the coach? Did he tell you I saw him at Zions bank? You'll have to let me know when his next game is, we'll try to come watch him! I know I keep saying this, and I've been pretty bad at it, but we need to get together soon!!!!

Love ya
Krischelle

Andrea F. said...

i bet it was so much fun watching carson play his first game!! my hubby and i cant wait till our boys are old enough to play sports!

Jess said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I can't wait till Chase starts playing sports!!!

Leavitt Family said...

Oh my gosh that is the cutest thing EVER!!!!!!! How fun!!!! I love that age it is so neat to see how excited they get!!! Braxton will not sleep the night before because he is so excited for a game!!! I hope we can come and watch see you soon!!!!! Love you all!!!!