It has been pretty good weather the past few days here so we have been going up to the new park by our house. The boys absolutely love going there and they love to play in the sand (too bad we dont have a beach nearby). They play in the volleyball court sand so I guess that will work for now :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
too cute...wow I am so jealous of the weather there....Okay get to work on a little girl, I can only imagine how cute she would be. miss you..I am so excited for Jake!
I am very jealous of the weather! I hate Kansas and the dang wind. The boys are really darling, we miss you!
That is the cutest picture ever! I can imagine Carson saying that to Con!!
I totally need that picture of the girls and Karson. Haha such a ladies man is right...
Don't you just love that new park!!! That last picture of the brothers holding hands is so cute!
That is sooo cute I can totally see him doing that with Conner!!! I can't believe how big they are I thought it was someone walking with Carson!!!!!
oh my GOSH! That last picture of the boys holding hands is PRICELESS!!!! They are getting so big! We are really hoping to make it down soon! I can't wait to see you guys!
Hey girl,
That park looks way fun! I'll have to check it out, the girls love sand :)
Talk to you soon
Post a Comment