PS-I know my blog is kind of girly but I think its way cute and even though I have two boys is it wrong for me to have a girly blog background? :)
Sunday, July 27, 2008
PiOnEeR DaY!
For Pioneer day we didnt do anything too exciting. We took the kids to Fiesta Fun and played for a while then went to Pasta Factory for lunch. I took the kids to the pool for most of the afternoon and then ate at Cafe Rio for dinner. We did a few fireworks for the kids and then got them to bed early so we didnt get out to see any big fireworks that night but overall it was a fun day!
PS-I know my blog is kind of girly but I think its way cute and even though I have two boys is it wrong for me to have a girly blog background? :)




PS-I know my blog is kind of girly but I think its way cute and even though I have two boys is it wrong for me to have a girly blog background? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute boys! You need to make mine cute with a back ground like that.
Sounds like you fit a lot into that day. I love your blog background!
haha..i luv your "girly" background..i know how it is to have two boys and still want to do cute girly things:}
Post a Comment