Saturday, August 16, 2008

SaLt LaKe TrIp!

My parents decided to take a quick trip to visit my Grandparents and other family in Holladay. Kristi, me and my boys went with them and did some fun things while we were up there. We went swimming everyday at my aunt Sue's house (Carson calls her Zoo...so cute. :) On Wednesday we went to the Children's Museum at the Gateway and my kids were in heaven. There was so much to see and we didnt even know there was a second floor until like an hour after we had been there. On Thursday we went to Park City and went shopping for a little bit, it was so nice up there too! Thanks Grammie and Pa Pa for taking us up we had a lot of fun and it was a nice break from the heat! Thanks to Ro Ro and Pa Pa for letting us all stay with you...and for making us breakfast everyday :) And thanks to aunt "Zoo" for letting us swim in your fun pool and for all the treats!


All of us girls with our shades on...my grandma had stylin' glasses so I had to get a picture of all of us with ours on. :)

My dad took the kids for a while so the girls could shop in Aeropostale...thanks Pa Pa!
Carson and Conner loved feeding the dogs their leftover breakfast (or any food that is) everyday and they would yell for the dogs to come. It was so cute :)














We went and ate at the Market Street Grill on Tuesday (yummy) and this is outside by the waterfall.

Grammie's DVD player in her Denali saved us on this trip...gotta keep them occupied!





9 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! The pool looks like so much fun. Your boys are so dang cute!

JESSICA AND LUCAS NELSON said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!!!! I cant believe your boys!! They are so grown up. Are they just the best of friends??? I cant wait until logan is a little older so Grant will play with him. We need to get together and let the kids go to the park or something!!! i love the main street park!!!

Brooke said...

It was great to see you and the boys. You look amazing as always. xoxo

Leavitt Family said...

Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun I am glad!!! The boys are getting to be such good little travelers that makes it fun huh!!! We will see you soon on your bursday!!!! Love you!!!

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures! I love bloggers who post tons of pictures! I need to do better! I am so glad we are blog friends! It helps to get to know you more!

Wood Family Memories said...

Hey Sandy -

WAY CUTE!!! Looks like you all had a wonderful time. Your boys are getting so big! Hope all is well

Talk soon

Taylors6 said...

Man those boys are growin up FAST! And as always you are looking freakin beautiful! Dang girl!

Brittany said...

Sounds like fun and you all look so cute! I keep thinking we need to get up to Salt Lake and check out the Children's Museum..looks like you could play for hours there!

Shawn, Hayley and Jack said...

What cute boys. Looks like you guys have had a fun summer!!!