Monday, September 1, 2008

LaBoR DaY!

For Labor Day today we went over to my brother-in-law's parent's house and went swimming and had a BBQ. It was a little breezy but the water was warm so it was nice (if you stayed in the pool) :) Thanks Lance and Kelli for having us over! And thanks to everyone that brought yummy food we had a lot of fun!












9 comments:

Binny said...

Looks like you guys had fun!! We wish we could have been there, we miss you!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

You guys sure love the pool! Those pictures of your boys in the church outfits are so dang cute!

I hope you have a great bday today! Happy Birthday!

Goddard Family said...

Happy Birthday Sandy!!!! How old does this make you...have you caught up to me yet? Looks like you guys had a great time together. How fun!!

Blake Bench said...

So much fun! HOw are you? Sorry I don't keep up so well. Liv is keeping me so busy! So, I heard that the (Lorraine& Kevin?)Johnson's moved back in. We actually thought about moving back too, but can't sell our house yet. Anyway, we rented to Chris Paul's little family. Do you remember him? He graduated with me in '02. His wife is cute and they have a baby girl.

Blake Bench said...

P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

ROB AND HOLLY said...

The BBQ and swimming were a blast-thanks to your fam for inviting us! And I didn't know it was your B-Day, so Happy Birthday!

Wood Family Memories said...

Happy Belated Birthday... I need to get your family's dates so I can add you to my list.....Glad to see you had a nice relaxing weekend :)

Hope to get together soon!

Love ya

Krischelle

Kristi said...

Dont ever have that many pictures of me on one post!! jk That was fun you need to get the pictures from dinner from me!

Lori Cottam Zavoico said...

Hey Sandy I just ran into your blog from Pam's.. Your family is so cute! Hope you don't mind if I check out your blog from time to time..:)

lori (cottam) zavoico
alexlori.blogspot.com