For my birthday we went to Olive Garden for dinner with everyone. It was so fun to have family in town that weekend! ps-my sister and I didn't plan to wear the same shirt :)
Thanks Mom and Dad for all that you do for us..we are so lucky to have such great parents that love us so much! :)
My cute grandparents..love you guys!
.
.
.
Carson has been dreading going to pre-school..can you tell in the picture :) He has gone two days so far and he cries when I take him but when I go to pick him up he has always had a great time! I am so happy but it makes me kind of sad that my little boy is growing up!
Happy Birthday! You look so good...seriously how would it be to pop out 2 kids and you are still a size 0! Preshool is hard, Sami used to always cry but they always seem to be happy once they get there!
Preschool is so scary isn't it?!? hehe :) Happy belated bday! Did you and your sister plan the matching shirts or was it just a coincidence? haha :) Love Olive Garden... mmmmmm.
You and Kristi totally called each other to coordinate outfits. You are such geeks! Kids are so funny. Carson is getting so grown up, I remember the day you had him. We miss you guys so much!
Happy Birthday! I saw on the ward calender that is was your birthday last week! I personally love birthdays so I hope your day was fabulous! We need to get together sometime and do lunch or something!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday! You look so good...seriously how would it be to pop out 2 kids and you are still a size 0! Preshool is hard, Sami used to always cry but they always seem to be happy once they get there!
Preschool is so scary isn't it?!? hehe :) Happy belated bday! Did you and your sister plan the matching shirts or was it just a coincidence? haha :) Love Olive Garden... mmmmmm.
You and Kristi totally called each other to coordinate outfits. You are such geeks! Kids are so funny. Carson is getting so grown up, I remember the day you had him. We miss you guys so much!
Happy late birthday! Looks like you all had a great time. You are all so dang cute. I can't believe Carson is in preschool...
Happy Birthday! I saw on the ward calender that is was your birthday last week! I personally love birthdays so I hope your day was fabulous! We need to get together sometime and do lunch or something!
Post a Comment