This is a great idea!. As you comment on my blog, leave one (or 2 or 3 or 10) memories that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember. Next, repost these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty fun to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you are playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave a memory about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you do not have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. Have fun!!
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I go back to middle school bball. Good times! You got the final guard spot and I didn't make the team! haha!
Oh yay, well there are lots of memories with you, like you said on mine. I just remember all the sleepovers, and the saved by the bell reruns way late at night. Also, do you remember watching teletubbies on our break from drivers ed...ha ha, we thought they were so wierd! And breaking into the theaters with Scott and Nate to watch a movie during school...that was pretty fun :) Well I had fun yesterday at lunch, thanks!!
I have lots of memories as well, some from P.F., some from Hidden Valley, but one that stands out is when you kinda set me up with your brother and we went out to that bonfire in Warner Valley and I got in trouble from my parents because I was out so late... and another one is when we worked at P.F and went a couple times to Dan's softball games. Fun times. We should get together soon and make some new memories :)
I go back to the night Dan purposed to you.. We helped decorate your room, and played romantic music... I was so excited for you! The next day you were glowing!!! And of course on your wedding day you were absolutely GORGEOUS! Love ya -Merilee
My last memory of you would be the first. Olive Garden you were there with your cute little family. greg was there with his family. Owen was in and out on his cell. It was good to finally put faces to the names Dan and Greg which I had heard so much about. I kept looking at you because you looked so familiar. Then Lance told me that you were Rob's cousin. I think you have a great family
I remember burning cd's like crazy at your parents house. Depressing cd's that made us think of lame boys. I remember riding on Ben's scooter, you, ben and me-all at the same time! CINDY!! Oh man I have so many memories of you. I'll have to go read my journals for some funny ones and I'll get back to ya. Hope you are doing good. Your boys are cute as ever. Love ya!
Memory of you . . . I remember seeing your wedding invitation and thinking that you and Dan looked just like Barbie and Ken. You are gorgeous!
I think one of the best memories I have with you and have been thinking about lately is how we are always there for each other. Like when our kids are born we were right there with each other!!! I think that brought us a ton closer than ever before!!!I am going to miss you this time around!!! Love you tonz!!!!
Big Sis
I have too many to count but some of the old days when we would be nice to eachother and make bean dip late sunday night mon morning! Miss ya so much! Love ya!
Not really a memory but I remember moving into the ward and the first time coming to church and seeing you guys. I was thinking dang she is hot and how do I know that guy???? You are so awesome. We need to do something one of these nights. I want to go wander Barnes and Nobles and drink flavored hot chocolate when it is colder. Wanna play? Or Cafe Rio when we are rich:)
Post a Comment