Sunday, October 19, 2008

WheRe DoEs JeSus LiVe?

I've decided to try and post things that my kids have been saying for journaling purposes and I've seen some friends and family do it and thought it was a great idea. But anyway, the kids were riding around on their bikes outside today and before we went inside Carson was laying on the sidewalk. I asked him what he was doing and he said "just looking at the clouds". When we got home I told Dan what Carson was doing and Carson says "ya I was looking at the clouds and I said, Hi Jesus" then he goes on to ask where Jesus lives (he always asks where everyone lives, even cartoon characters). So I told him, "He lives in Heaven" and then he asks "is Heaven in the clouds?" so I told him yes because he is probably too young to grasp where heaven is. :)

4 comments:

Leavitt Family said...

Cute I love it!!!! It is so fun to get those kinds of questions it makes you feel like you are doing something right huh!!!! Well I love him what a sweetie I can't wait to see them and you guys again Love you!!!!

ROB AND HOLLY said...

Kids are great - I love the things they say!

Taylors6 said...

OH MY GOSH! I almost cried! That is so sweet!!!!

Kristi said...

Oh I miss those little boys! I was looking at the pictures on Moms blog and I miss them!!