We haven't done anything too exciting lately to post about but I forgot to put this on a Halloween post a while ago so here it is. Conner is getting pretty good at his ABC's and counting (sort of) :) Carson tried really hard to be quiet and let Conner do it by himself so I could record him. ps-he is eating the frosting from the gingerbread house, just in case you were wondering. :)
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Brinlee thought that was so funny!!! He is soooo cute I loved it. It is fun to hear him talk he is getting so big!!!
So cute! His little voice is precious!
What a cutie! Sometimes I think it's crazy to think that he is as big as he is. I remember coming to your house when he was just born - wasn't that yesterday?!!! Isn't it funny how the older ones won't let them do it all by themselves. That cracks me up.
He is so ccute. I love it! Lizzy said, "oh I love Conner, he is so cute!"
Hi Sandy. I am planning on throwing Candice a shower probably in the beginning of January sometime. I would LOVE to do pictures for you. I am working on getting a new lense soon and would love to get to use it. I really don't even know what to charge. I would probably say $45.00 to make it worth my time to do editing and all that. Next week is crazy and then we are heading out of town for 10 days. We could do it maybe the first week of December if that works? I will let you know when I get my new lense. If it is really soon I could maybe do the beginning of next week. It depends on where I order the lense from. Your boys are just getting so big. I wish we knew how to stop that!
That's way cute Sandy! On my blog, my friend helped me do the borders and everything, so I'm still not really sure, but I'll let you know.
So cute! I love hearing little kids! they are so dang funny!
Ok that is too cute. I also like the randomness of Dan walking into the kitchen txting. Hope you are having a great day.
Post a Comment