For family night tonight we all went to the Jubilee of trees. It was kind of busy but we still saw some cute trees. I told my mom we need to leave the guys home next time because they just want to rush through and get done so we can leave...little brats!


The cute Mickey tree, they wanted to go and play with the toys and Conner is still mad at me for not letting him go under the rope to play with Mickey.

A lady in my ward helped with this one and she said it auctioned off for $10,000 can you believe that?! She also said they gave the tree to a family with 3 little boys.

Look at his sad face. I feel so bad cause I got mad at him just before this for not taking a family picture (Dan accidentally elbowed his head etc..) so he tried to stop crying and wanted me to take a couple pictures. I have felt bad all night though..I'm such a mean mom sometimes!
I have to add a funny little story my mom told me. Conner was looking for his binky today and she said to him "You dont need a binky, you're big". So Conner says "I not big, I tiny see" as he hunches his back over to make himself look little. Funny boy!
10 comments:
Sandy,
I am so glad you found my blog. It was fun to see you before we moved out to Florida. Your boys are way cute. Now you need a girl to add to the bunch. I miss going to the Jubilee of Trees. Do your parents live in St. George now or are they just visiting?
I want to go to the Jubilee of Trees...I can't even remember the last time I went. It looks like you had some fun :)
I only wish I could afford one of those trees! They are so amazing!
Jubilee of trees is so much fun! I look forward to it every year. Your boys have the cutest personalities. I love to read their funny stories.
I love those days I miss the Jubilee it was sooo fun when we went together with the kids before I moved!!!! I can't believe you wouldn't let Conner touch how mean!!!!! The boys are sooo cute I can't wait to see you guys!!!!
what a cute family...Sandy you are freaking gorgeous...
We went to the Jubilee as well. I'm not sure it's possible for kids to be 100% happy while they are there... too many temptations :) Did you get their picture with Santa? He was a cute one. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Poor Carson! But seriously Sandy, we've all been there. You're a fabulous mom. And that's so cute of Connor--trying to look tiny so he can have his binky. Trey's done the same thing about potty training, "But I not a big boy! I'm just little!"
Sandy, you are the best mom. I agree with you on just the girls going next time. It still was fun though.
A - your boys are freakin ADORABLE! B - Jeff won't even go to the Festival of Trees with me, so you're lucky you even got Dan to go! At the one up here, there's free fudge! :) He'll regret not going when I tell him how yummy it was!
Post a Comment