We were at my parents house the other day and Dan told me to come in the kitchen...and this is what I found :) I think I used to fit in there a LONG time ago but I thought it was so cute and Conner wanted to stay in there all night..he was even eating his mac n' cheese in there! Carson got in there too but I didn't get a picture.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is sooo cute! What funny boys!
So cute! You WOULD fit in there! So tiny! Conner's eyes are gorgeous!
Dad used to put Brax in there remember when he was little. He got the biggest kick out of that and then Grammie would come and find him!!!! That is cute!!!!
haha He is so cute!! Now that I work I dont get to see everything!!
crazy kids...seriously you would have to be tiny to fit into that...oh wait you are tiny!!!
Post a Comment