
Here is Carson after he got home from preschool on his birthday. He got to wear a little birthday hat and sticker and his teacher also gave him a little card with a pencil.

This is just before going to Pirate Island Pizza and notice the birthday sticker (he wore it all day) :)

We just did a small little party for Carson at Pirate Island Pizza, one of his favorite places right now! The servers came and sang to him and he hated it so bad! But he had fun playing in the arcade and playing air hockey with his friends and cousins.

We went back to my parents to open presents and have cake and ice cream. The top right picture is Braxton helping him open the card he gave Carson. He bought stickers with his own money and put them in there, I thought it was sweet of him to spend his own money :)

We all sang to him and had yummy cake and ice cream...as you can tell he doesn't really like to be sang to by a bunch of people!
3 comments:
I can't believe he is five! You guys look too young to have a five years old boy. Happy Birthday Carson!
I am so glad that we got to be there that was such a fun place to go for a birthday party!!!! I can't believe our little kids are going to be 5 it just seems like yesturday that we had them!!!! Love you Carson!!!!
We just love Carson. I really can't believe he is five. He is so big and I love how he is interested in everything and is so wanting to always learn. I love playing games with him and love it when he comes over. We had a good time at the Pizza place and it was just so much fun to be together.
Post a Comment