Saturday, January 10, 2009

Pirate Island Pizza

We have been to Pirate Island pizza a few times already but I never took pictures. My sister had never been so we took my boys last night because both of our husbands were gone. The kids love it and love to play in the arcade. Carson wants to go there for his birthday too :)
Ps-I've had a few people ask me about the collages and you just go to picasa.com and download Picasa 3. Its a lot of fun to play around with!

4 comments:

Leavitt Family said...

The boys are getting so big I can't wait to see them!!! I am excited to take the kids there that will be fun!!!

ROB AND HOLLY said...

My kids love that place, too - the atmosphere is awesome! Maybe we'll run into you there sometime :)

The Leishman's said...

Cute pics! Were going there on Thursday for Chance's 10th b-day! Hey i need your number... I kow you have mine so text it to me:)

Binny said...

The boys are so cute! We sure miss you guys and Lizzy and Nellie miss their buddies.