Monday, March 9, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Conner!

I can't believe my baby boy is 3 already! He is such a sweetheart and we enjoy having him in our family! He is always so cute and says the funniest things. He is very independent lately and always says "I do it wis myself!" He is very loving and is always quick to say sorry when he hurts someone. He loves to draw on paper with a pen and color pretty pictures (with his left hand) :) He loves to play UNO and Sequence and he also loves monkeys. We love you Conner and we are so blessed to have you in our family, Happy Birthday Squishy!
Conner at 1 month..I don't have very many pictures scanned on my computer yet so this will have to do for now :)

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Wow! He is getting so grown up! Happy Birthday Conner!

Leavitt Family said...

What a sweet boy I can't wait to see him!!! Brinlee will love sharing a little party with him!!! Good he is such a sweetheart and likes princess stuff huh!!! I am so excited to see you guys!!! I remember the day that Conner was born I got to be there what a awesome day!!!! He is soooo much fun to be around!!! I just hope he gets used to Lance quicker this trip!!!! Love you squishy!!!!!

QB Family said...

Happy Birthday Conner! He's such a cutie pie. He's going to have to teach me how to play/win at Sequence!

Binny said...

I can't believe he is three! What a big boy. He is so dang cute I just love his smile! I can't wait to see you guys!

Grammie & Pa Pa said...

We just love Conner! We love to have him come over and play all the games. He is so dang cute. I also remember the day he was born and I remember I almost didn't make it.( Good thing Dad was inspired and had me come home a week early.) It is just way fun to hang out with him. We love you Conner!