
Last night I had a girls night! We went to Olive Garden and then to my parents house to digital scrapbook..we look like geeks with all our laptops! This was only my second time doing it so I'm still learning. Its really fun to just hang out and watch them cause they are awesome! Thanks girls for a fun night!
7 comments:
That looks like fun! I can't wait until I can have girls nights out without having to worry about the baby. YOur boys are so cute Sandy! It looks like you've been having lots of fun lately!!
By the way, how did you get connor off the binky? I need tips. ha ha
Looks like fun! You'll have to teach me how to do the digital scrapbooking...
I want to join! I love all your fun backgrounds! Any tips let me know, I'm still so new at this.
I love that you kept your brownie on your laptop for the pic! haha! you need to email me that pic to I can post it too! :) I'm so glad you like coming to our "nerdy night outs"! You are so fun! Thanks for letting me cut your boys hair! I am sooo in love with them! They are so cute!
Now do we look like girls that love to have fun or what?! Give us an outlet and we are pretty darn happy! You are so cute and I am so glad you have been coming to scrappin nights! Can't wait for the next one!
Whew!! I am glad Alisha found you now!!! Maybe she will let me off the hook!!! JK I am SOOOOOO behind you can get caught up and learn all sorts of fun things and then you can do all my books!!!
It looks like you had tons of fun! You can use our house anytime! I'm glad that you get to have a night out for yourself.
Post a Comment