
I havent had anything to post lately because we haven't been doing anything too exciting. The kids were playing outside the other day and got their sunglasses on so I got a couple pics :) Dont ask me why Conner thought he needed a beenie cause it was nice weather!
3 comments:
Such cute boys! I love how Conner is wearing a beanie, he is so silly.
They are the funniest boys. It is so like Conner to have a beanie on. Isn't it nice when they can go outside and play.
They are so cute!!! Brinlee is helping me write this, she likes your kids wearing those shirts and those glasses she likes Carson so very much he is her best friend and she wants to play with him so much. She likes your house and she likes to play with Carson he is her best friend ever. Anyhow we miss you!!! Talk to you later Love ya!!!
Post a Comment