
We hope everyone had a great Easter! The boys had a good day with treats from the Easter bunny, going to church and then dinner with some friends. I also have to add how grateful I am for my Savior and all that he did for us. He suffered so that we don't have to. I know He lives and loves each of us and is there for us whenever we need Him! Happy Easter!
9 comments:
Way cute picture!
Your boys are getting so grown up! What a cute picture!
Your boys are adorable!
What cute pictures of the boys! I feel bad we missed out on the decorating and Easter stuff too. I am very grateful to be home and getting better. I hope to be back in the swing of things soon! I'm glad Debbie could come and spend the holiday with you.
Such cute little stinkers!! I miss them so much already!!!
I love the flip flops!!!! I am glad you guys had a fun Easter we missed being with you!!! It is so fun to watch them grow-up they are getting so big!!! Miss you guys!!!
They are so stinkin cute. I can't believe how dang big they are getting. You Look amazing as always. Love and Miss you! xoxo
Hey gorgeous...
Looks like you had a fabulous Easter! Your boys are so handsome.... They are just getting so big! I bet your just lovin it..
Hope all is well with you and your family - we miss you and think about you all the time.
Your boys are so darling!!!! I can't believe how grown up they are. Your blog is so fun to look at. be sure to keep in touch
Post a Comment