My aunt & uncle were looking for someone to take their dogs, so they asked us if we wanted them. They gave us their two yorkies but we decided to only keep one because the girl one didnt like the kids bugging her all the time :) We kept the boy and he is already potty trained and is a really good dog so its been fun!
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Cute puppy! Your boys look so happy :) Also, good job on your blog background! It is funny becasuse I just opened that kit and thought it would make a cute blog... and low and behold! :) haha! HOw is your hair doing???
Oh that's the kind of dog I want but Jim won't go for it :( I'll have to come and play with yours. Have Dan give Jim a little talk about how great Yorkies are.
I never thought the day would come my sister would actually like having a puppy!!!! They aren't that bad if they are little you get bigger like mine and more slobber and poop it is nasty. But that is a cute little dog and they boys love it that is sooo fun. Miss ya hope to see you soon!!!
Cute dog! I thought I saw Dan out front with a dog! So where does the dog sleep? :)
So cute! It's been forever since I've seen him--or you for that matter!
Let's get together tomorrow and catch up! My boys are anxious!
A dOg? For real?! Haha! Your better than I!! My kids really want one!
We have a Yorkie too...and my kids "love" him a little too much, as well. ;) It's fun though, and our dog was already potty trained! That is the only way to do it, in my opinion! Have fun!
How come you didnt put his name on here?? hahaha I love the picture of Conner with him its so cute!! Cant wait to see him!
You know how I feel...Damn Dog... Love ya!
How fun for the boys. They look so cute with him. Can't wait to see you.
Hannah is so jealous!!! Such a cute dog! We'll have to come visit when we come down in Aug!
That looks like a cute little dog. I can totally relate to your comment about the pet not enjoying "playing" with the kids as much as the kids enjoy it!
So cute!!
Hello - Here is a link to my blog...nataliedj.blogspot.com. Last night was fun, lets play again soon!
Post a Comment