Sunday, August 16, 2009

Last day in Kansas

For our last day in Kansas we decided to get out the water slide again because it was so hot! I was so glad Kevin and Binny decided to come visit for our last day! Then we decorated Grammie's yummy sugar cookies...thanks Mom! She also made me her famous fruit pizza and garlic breadsticks while we were there, even when they were all dieting :) I already miss my cutest little nieces and nephews and everyone else! Thank you everyone for taking such good care of us when we came out, hopefully we can come again soon!

Here is another little video of the kids playing on the slide. This time we had Lizzy and Nellie there...I just think it was so funny to watch them bounce down the slide :)

3 comments:

Binny said...

I'm so glad we came to Tipton that day, it was fun. We miss you guys! Hopefully we will see you again soon.

Natalie said...

It looks like you had such a fun time! I feel like I have not seen you in forever. We need to do a girls night soon.

Leavitt Family said...

These are so cute pics!!! We are so glad that you guys came!!! I hope you will come again soon!!! We miss you and love you!!!