Monday, September 28, 2009

Swiss Days

So I decided to take my boys to the Swiss Days in Santa Clara and we had lots of fun! We made it to the parade, which was our first this year...better late then never right?! The kids loved it though, and got lots of candy :)
After the parade I took them around to the different kids games and they rode the little ferris wheel. Then we ate some yummy corn on the cob! Conner LOVED it and when I tried to sneak bites he would get so mad! It was such a fun day, a little hot, but we will for sure go next year!

4 comments:

Grammie & Pa Pa said...

Sandy you are such an amazing mother. You are always taking your boys somewhere. We just love them and had so much fun with you when we came to visit. We miss you so much. Looks like they had fun at the parade. Love ya

Kristi said...

Looks like so much fun! I get so sad that I don't live close anymore!! Is Conner scratching his bum?? He is such a geek!

Leslie said...

I'm glad you decided to go! Sorry we missed it :-(
I LOVE Conner's hand down his pants. haha. It's fun to see someone else's boy do that too.

Leavitt Family said...

These are so cute!!! You are such an amazing mom!! You do such fun things with your kids!!! I hope Carson is ok!!!! Love you and miss you tons!!!!