This was Carson's first Halloween parade and class party. He didnt like me taking pictures at the parade, I think he gets shy (if you can believe that!) The class party was fun. I was one of the helpers and it was a short day so we didn't plan a huge party but it was still fun. They frosted cookies, made sucker ghosts, played pumpkin, pumkin, bat, made a little Halloween picture, and played a fun bingo game.Friday, October 30, 2009
School Halloween Parade & Party
This was Carson's first Halloween parade and class party. He didnt like me taking pictures at the parade, I think he gets shy (if you can believe that!) The class party was fun. I was one of the helpers and it was a short day so we didn't plan a huge party but it was still fun. They frosted cookies, made sucker ghosts, played pumpkin, pumkin, bat, made a little Halloween picture, and played a fun bingo game.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You bet I believe that! haha
O.k. did you get any good pics of all the boys in their superhero costumes? if so email me one! I think the one I have is kinda blurry...
Your boys looked so cute! love all the pics
You are just starting many years of Halloween parades! What fun and the boys look so cute!! They are getting so big! I miss them tons!! You always do fun things with them. Love you all!!
Post a Comment