Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sunday Dinner

On Saturday night Kristi and Dave picked up my parents and Mikey at the airport and we met them at Cafe Rio for dinner :) The pictures below are from Sunday and we all went to Jake and Kara's for a late lunch and Kelli and Lance came too. It was fun to have most of us together.


I really could just squeeze Braysen..he is too cute..I just love him!

While me, Jake, Kara, Kristi and Mikey were all playing the Mario Brother's Wii game, Conner got a hold of my camera. I thought it was so funny to see all of the random pictures he took and there were a lot more than just these too. Funny boy!
ps- my kids both got haircuts the next day so don't mind their shaggy looks :) Thanks Ki Ki!

3 comments:

Leavitt Family said...

We had such a fun time with you guys!!! Thanks so much for hanging out with us!! I just think it is so cute how much your boys just love Braysen!!!! They are so cute with him!!! Love you and hope we can see you again soon!!!

Goddard Family said...

YAY for Christmas! It was fun seeing you too!!! BTW I love the headbands and I want one.....does she sell them?

Melissa said...

That is AWESOME!!!! How cute is that! I LOVe it! hahaha