
I went out to Kansas with the boys for Thanksgiving this year and we had lots of fun. Our friends Courtney & Cory drove from Denver and got to be with us too! I painted Brinlee and Breya's fingernails and toes, it was fun for me since I never get to do girlie stuff :)

The kids had so much fun playing everyday and we had fun squeezing up the cute babies. We frosted cookies and Kelli got some fun little crafts for the kids to do even though the kids got kind of crazy towards the end! Thanksgiving dinner was so yummy, thanks Mom, Kelli & Courtney for all the yummy food!

After we showed our friends the girls school which was an hour away, we stopped at the worlds largest ball of twine (for about 5 minutes) ha ha! Overall it was such a good trip and so nice to get away for a few days. We were sad we didn't get to see Kevin & Binny and their cute girls but hopefully we can see you guys soon! Thanks everyone for taking such good care of us while we were there, we love you all!
5 comments:
Lots of things:
-Love the new background--you need to makeover my blog.
-Love that your mom is playing guitar hero--what a fun grandma!
-the pics of the boys dressed up are priceless--you've got some good blackmail photos!
-You're so photogenic--as always
-We missed you while you were gone--it felt like 2 weeks!
We had such a good time with you guys!!! I am super glad that you came!!! The kids all had so much fun together. It was nice to see you guys!!! Miss ya!! Love ya Lots!!!
I told you before that you wern't supposed to come for Thanksgiving because we wouldn't be here! Just kidding, I am glad you got to come out. We just really missed seing you. Hopefully soon.
Feel free to come paint my girls' toesnails whenever you need to do "girly" things :) Poor little loves haven't had a decent pedicure in a while...but that's not so bad in the winter, right? Even in St. G?
I am so sad that I didn't get to come! I miss you guys, can't wait to see you in a few weeks! Love ya!!!
Post a Comment