Thursday, January 28, 2010

BiRtHdaY PaRtY!

For Carson's birthday party we decided to go to Jumpin' Jacks! The kids had SO much fun playing and it was so nice to let them run around like crazy!
Opening Presents!
Carson got lots of fun things from all of his friends...thanks to everyone that came! And thanks to the Grandparents for sending money, he got some fun things with that too!
We got a little themed room and since Carson has been obsessed with Star Wars lately we decided to do the "space room" which was mostly just a mural painted on a wall, but it works! Carson wanted a chocolate cake for his party so that's what he got...and it was yummy! Overall I think he had a lot of fun with his friends and it turned out to be a great party!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

It WAS a fun party! My 3 boys loved it!
I love Conner and Aspen?'s cheesy smiles in the last collage-so cute!

Wood Family Memories said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Sorry I missed it, and sorry I didn't send a card.... Since I've lost all my data from my last computer crashing I am still in the process of getting them all back! Looks like he had a wonderful birthday! Hope all is well with you and the family! We sure do miss St George, but we are doing good here.
Love ya lots

Talk soon

Goddard Family said...

Looks like it was a fun party! Look at all of those boys...I can't believe that you have sunbeam either. Time goes by so fast!

Grammie & Pa Pa said...

Looks like you had a fun party for Carson. I can't believe he is six. Wow OUr grandkids are getting big!