Tuesday, March 9, 2010

HapPy BiRtHdaY CoNneR!

Conner just after he was born...he was a little chunk and weighed 9 Pounds!
Blessing day April 9th 2006
4 months
5 months...my little baldy :)
6 months

First Disneyland trip!
6 months

1 year old
Playing at the park
2 years old
2 1/2

3rd birthday
Almost 4

I can't believe my baby is 4!!! We are so blessed to have Conner in our family. He is such a sweetheart and a total mamma's boy! He says the funniest things and is always making us laugh. He loves marshmallows, pizza and deviled eggs :) He is my little homebody and whenever we are gone too long somewhere he is always asking to go home. I can't believe how big he is getting and he is so smart! We love you Con and hope you have a great birthday!

10 comments:

Jem said...

What a cutie! I love his big blue eyes. Bet you never heard that before.

Leavitt Family said...

He is sooooo dang cute I want to squush him and give him kisses!!! He is so much like you!!! I just love him it was soooo good to see you guys!!! Love you Conner Happy Birthday!!!!

Kristi said...

Happy Birthday Conner! I love all of the old pictures! I cant believe that you are 4 already squishy!!

The Leeflangs said...

I can't believe your baby is 4!!!! your boys are so cute & you do such fun things with them! your such a great mom!

Leslie said...

Happy Birthday Conner! I love his 4 month old pic with you--so cute.
He is such a funny little guy. I couldn't get over how excited he was yesterday. :-)

Goddard Family said...

Happt Birthday Conner!

Frei Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Frei Family said...

He is so cute!! i love those blue eyes!! Glad to see you all are doing well!!

Grammie & Pa Pa said...

We can't believe Conner is 4. Wow! He is so dang cute and we miss him very much. We are glad that you have a buddy to hang out with Sandy. You will miss him when he starts school. Love you !

QB Family said...

I remember bringing you guys dinner when he was born and meeting him then - he hasn't changed much - still a darn good lookin' little man. Happy Birthday Conner!