Mom, I feel so blessed to have you as my mother and my best friend! I know you are always there for me whenever I need someone to talk to and have been so supportive over the past few months. You have been such a good example to me of having faith in the Lord in all things. I wish we could celebrate your birthday with you but hopefully we can see you soon! I hope you have a wonderful day! Miss you and love you!
Friday, April 30, 2010
HaPpY BiRthDaY MoM!
Mom, I feel so blessed to have you as my mother and my best friend! I know you are always there for me whenever I need someone to talk to and have been so supportive over the past few months. You have been such a good example to me of having faith in the Lord in all things. I wish we could celebrate your birthday with you but hopefully we can see you soon! I hope you have a wonderful day! Miss you and love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Dang it Sandy you always make me cry. Thank you for thinking of me. I have to work for a few hours in this morning and then go tend Braysen and later in the day we are going to meet Kevy and Binny and the girls in Beloit for dinner. Wish you were here also but we will be out soon! Love you so much!
Suck up is all I can say!!! JK I love that picture that Carson took of us he did a good job!!! Miss you can't wait to see you soon!!!
Happy Birthday Kaye....hope all is well!
Hello there little Missy!
I loved reading your blog, looks like you've been a little busy body!! Your boys are so handsome. I love this pic of all you girls, hope your mom had the best birthday ever! How are things going with you? We miss St George a ton, but we're doing good here! Love and miss you guys! I have been really slacking on the blogging, been super busy! Got a new job about a month 1/2 ago, along with the girls stuff. Crazy! Well I hope alll is well.
Post a Comment