This was our first trip to the wildlife museum. I don't know how long its been around but we are slackers and have never gone! I had two free passes and Carson's friends had gone so my kids were dying to go! I didn't think it was amazing and my kids freaked out during the fake thunderstorm, ha ha! But it was a fun little break since Carson was out of school all week for testing. Conner was being SUCH a geek! I didn't tell him to pose like that but he has got some moves! He's an awesome dancer too :)Thursday, May 6, 2010
Wildlife Museum
This was our first trip to the wildlife museum. I don't know how long its been around but we are slackers and have never gone! I had two free passes and Carson's friends had gone so my kids were dying to go! I didn't think it was amazing and my kids freaked out during the fake thunderstorm, ha ha! But it was a fun little break since Carson was out of school all week for testing. Conner was being SUCH a geek! I didn't tell him to pose like that but he has got some moves! He's an awesome dancer too :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
haha Conner's little poses crack me up! So crazy!
Wow...looks like you guys have been having a great time! Loved all of the pictures...hope all is well!
Conner is so funny! When do we get to see you guys again, it has been forever!
Post a Comment