

First off I just have to say that I have been a total slacker with my blog! I need to make a new background and have a couple of other posts to put on here but I wanted to get this one up here first! Carson was so excited for his first day of school! I can't believe he is in 1st grade now! The first day I was so worried about him and wondering if he would be okay staying all day. When I picked him up he was so happy and had lots of fun. His teacher is really sweet and I think its going to be a great year! And I'm pretty sure I can adjust to him being gone all day...don't get me wrong, I love my little Carson but its a good break for us :)
5 comments:
I can not believe he is in first grade!!!! crazy! So glad he's liking it and doing well!
Love the tooth gone! He is so handsome and I know he will do really well in school. He is very smart (like his Mom) It is so fun when they are so excited about school. We miss you and hope to see you soon! Love you all
I've been wondering how it went for him. Glad he's liking it... and you are too! :)
WOW 1st grade! He is sooo freakin cute. You better watch out he is going to come home talking about how all the girls like him!!
That's good he likes it!
hope I see you before we run into each other at wallie.
Maybe we need to have a scrap N. @ wallie ! lol
Yeah! So glad he is doing well! And I thought I'd have a hard time with the all day thing too, but, honestly, it's so great.
Post a Comment