Yesterday Conner had his Thanksgiving Feast at preschool. All of the kids brought different treats and snacks for their "feast" I wanted to make something fun so we did a fruit turkey, it turned out pretty cute. They also made little turkey bags to put their leftover snacks in. The top middle picture is Conner with his potato turkey he made last week.
These are a few pictures from today of us playing with our fun cousins. Brinlee lost a tooth and wanted to take lots of pictures, funny girl! The boys had fun playing the garage since it was a little cold outside. We are so happy to have Grammie and Pa Pa here too, its been fun to spend time with our family!ps-I got the fruit turkey idea from THIS website
1 comments:
Hi Sandy!
It's been awhile since we've talked. I love seeing your posts... Your boys are getting super big! How are things going for you? Hope all is well. I was just thinking of you :)
Talk soon
Post a Comment