Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Halloween Weekend

Conner had a little party at his preschool so I went over and took a few pictures. They played pin the nose on the jack-o-lantern, made ghost suckers, played a fun ghost game and Leslie told them a cute ghost story.
The next day we went to Carson's school for his parade and then some fun games in his class. They played a fun mummy game, made yummy spider cupcakes, played bingo and a few other fun Halloween games!
This year we waited until it was closer to Halloween to carve our pumpkins, otherwise they just get all mushy. So we did them before our ward trunk-or-treat. The kids did really good and dug out some of the gooey stuff :) I forgot to get the "after" pictures so we took them before we went to the trunk-or-treat.
We had lots of fun at the ward Trunk-or-Treat. The kids wanted us to dress up so Dan was a vampire and I just put some bite marks on me and some "dead looking" make-up :) I'm not a huge fan of dressing up so that's the best we came up with! The kids had fun though and got lots of candy!
On Saturday we celebrated Halloween and went out trick-or-treating. It was fun with the kids being older and we stayed out longer than we have in previous years. Overall, it was a good Halloween!

1 comments:

The Leeflangs said...

your boys are too cute! Looks like you had a ton of fun!