Monday, October 12, 2009

Carson's Surgery

So today was Carson's surgery and it went really well! The doctor said the muscle was really stuck in his bone and they even used a little piece of metal to replace the bone. The surgery took about an hour and he was a little crazy when they were waking him up but he's been asleep for most of the day so that's been nice. His little eye is swollen and kind of bloody looking but they said that was normal. Hopefully he will let me take a picture of him tomorrow so I can post it on here :) Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers! He should be back to normal in a few days!
ps-the blue above his eye is just the pen markings, if you were wondering :)

11 comments:

Wilde Family said...

so glad all went well. let me know if you need anything! when ya'll feel up to it, lets play ;)

QB Family said...

Glad to hear it went well. What a brave little man! Nice that his recovery is only a few days. Let me know if you need anything - we're right around the corner! {Hugs}

Darci said...

Poor guy!! I am glad everything went well.

The Bowlers said...

Oh poor little thing! I'm really glad everything went well...he's so cute!

Kristi said...

Good job Cars! So did they have to do any stiches or anything? He is so innocent when he is sleeping! ;)

Leslie said...

Oh it breaks my heart to see that picture!
Hope the recovery is QUICK and EASY! He'll be back to himself in no time! :-)
Let me know if you need ANYthing! Like a BREAK! :-)

Sue said...

We love you guys. Glad he is doing better. I hate to bother you so I have been checking up on Carson with your dad and grandma. Just so you know dinner is in the mail. Sorry it will be cold but, you can heat it up:) You are in my thoughts and prayers. Hang in there. He will start feeling better now. Love ya!

Leavitt Family said...

We love you Carson!!! The kids are glad that you are doing well!!! We miss you and hope to see you soon!!!

Jules said...

HOLY COW. I hope everything went ok and he heals ok, I just read your story, that's so scary.

The Bingham Family said...

What a tough guy you have!! Poor thing!! Hope he is feeling better soon, love you!

Binny said...

I am so glad that the surgery went well. I am sure it is a relief to have that over with. We hope he gets feeling better soon! We love you guys!